Thursday, September 1, 2011

Maisie Belle

Hi everyone,

Hope you all are having a good week!  Our prayers are with all those that have been affected by Hurricane Irene and hopefully things are better for many.  Here is the card I made for Delightful Inspirations ongoing weekly challenge using  Maisie Belle.  She is an adorable school girl and I just loved working with her.  I hope you like the card and if you haven't ever joined in the challenge at Delightful Inspiration this friday will be your chance as it is the first friday of the month so the digi will be available to everyone.  Come join in and I promise you will not regret it!  Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Great card!! LOVE your coloring job and her dress is sooooo cute!! Green Bay Packers colors...LOL!! GO PACK GO!! Can you tell where I live : ) Thanks for joining us this week at Designed 2 Delight!

    ReplyDelete