Thursday, September 8, 2011

Falloween Cat

Hey,

Hope everyone is having a good week.  Busy one here for our bunch. Back to work for me, marching band in full swing for my middle son, work and college for my oldest and my youngest is settling in to middle school and seems to really be enjoying it.  No wonder I like the summer break....at least for a little while we are not running in so many different directions.  We went to see the band preview tonight and it looks like a "superior" season is in store for them this year.  They are doing a great job!! 
Enough about my crazy life and back to the card for this week.  The very adorable falloween cat from Delightful Inspiration.  I am so ready for some cooler weather and so it is nice to work with fall colors again.   I love the digi it is so cute and I am a sucker for cats.  I hope you like the card!  Have a great weekend. Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment