Thursday, September 22, 2011

Happiness Blooms

Good Evening,

Hope everyone is having a great week and enjoying the cooler weather.  As much a I enjoy warm weather, I was really getting tired of 90's everyday!!  With the arrival of fall, I look forward to cool crisp days and the changing of the leaves.  Of course I will be ready for spring by the end of Feb. ;) A change of season is always special and I hope everyone finds something to enjoy!  Here is my card for the ongoing challenge at Delightful Inspiration this week.  I did start out paper piecing this one but I didn't like the way it came out so I started over with just coloring the image instead.  As much as I enjoying piecing one I just couldn't get this one to turn out the way I wanted it to.  If you like the image be sure to check out Delightful Inspiration on the first Friday at the beginning of the month and you will have a chance to pick up a free image and join the ongoing challenge if you enter a card every week.  I love all their images and it always challenges me to come up with something different each time.  Hope you have a great weekend!  My middle son has his first band competition this Saturday, another rite of fall, and I always look forward to them. Busy season for all and never a dull moment but then what fun would that be!! 
Blessings

3 comments:

  1. Love all the subtle details! Very pretty. Thanks so much for joining our latest challenge Girls and Glitter at Designed2Delight. It’s a pleasure to see your work and be inspired by it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Errrrr, I mean "Thanks so much for using Happiness Blooms". *sheesh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Pam, the striped dsp really shows off the image. Thanks so much for joining us at D2D this week.

    ReplyDelete