Thursday, June 2, 2011

Fun flowers!

Hi! Hope everyone has had a good week and enjoyed the Memorial Day weekend.  Always in our prayer for our servicemen and their families and the sacrificies they make.  We are blessed to have such brave men and women.  Busy week here, we attended the marching band banquet Tuesday night, always a lot of fun.  Our two oldest sons have both been in band since middle school and we have really enjoyed it, lot of work but a lot of fun too!  Then the ever fun EOG retesting at school. :( Thankfully tomorrow will be the last day and the last day for me to work.  Kind of mixed feelings about that, I am looking forward to be off for the summer, but the big question is will I have a job next year?  Only time will tell and I will just have to pray that everything will work out.  Sadly, several have already lost their jobs as the budget cuts are looming over our heads.  Our oldest son is graduating this coming week, man do I feel old!!! :) So along with my card for the ongoing challenge at Delightful Inspiration, I have also included a picture of the card I made for him.  We are proud of all three of our boys and wish for them all the best that life has to offer.  I hope everyone has a great weekend! Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment