Thursday, May 26, 2011

Summer Days

I hope everyone is having a great week.  I loved this weeks image from Delightful Inspirations!  Trust me after the week we have had at school I am ready for SUMMER!!!  I know that my kids are ready too.  I can not believe that my eldest is graduating from high school this year! It is such and exciting time for him but it sure makes his mom feel old. :) As tough as I think this week has been, for the people in the midwest I can not even imagine what this week has been like.  Our prayers are with all that have been affected by the violent tornados, especially those in Joplin Mo.  The devastation and loss of life is so heart breaking and we will continue to lift all those that were affected in our prayers.  I hope you all have a blessed week!

2 comments:

  1. I too am ready for summer as are my kids.
    Beautiful card - I love the shading you did on Summer Days Bear. Thanks for playing with us at Designed 2 Delight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE how you colored the image! A great CAS card! Thanks for joining us this week at Designed 2 Delight.

    ReplyDelete