Monday, August 6, 2012

Long time no see!!

Gee.....I can't believe how long it has been since I posted anything.  The second half of the school year was just wide open and it seemed I could not find time to get hardly any craft time in.  I struggled just getting cards made for the everyday things I needed and that left no time to join any type of challenges.  I missed doing challenges because I always find them fun and they push me to try different things! I have really struggled with finding my muse lately and even this summer with being out of school, I have done very little craft time. :(  I keep hoping that things will come together and I will get back in the swing of things.  I have tried to keep up with the fun things that have been going on in the crafting world and I am always amazed at the beautiful cards and neat ideas that everyone come up with.  I hope to get back into a regular craft time and try some of the new ideas I have been seeing.  I do have a few new cards that I will be posting and I hope to start back into some of the wonderful challenges that are out there.  I hope everyone has a wonderful week!!  Blessings to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment