Sunday, November 13, 2011

CDASPC6

Good evening!

I do hope everyone has had a great weekend and that you had the opportunity to thank a Veteran of our military on Veterans Day! Our military and their families are a special breed of people that we should feel honored to know. We must never forget the sacrifices made on our behalf!
Well, I just want to say how much I loved all the images that we had to work with on this challenge from CDAC.  I can't get over all the talent that these ladies have!  I had so much fun making my cards and I know I will continue to enjoy having these digis in my stock.  I hope you like my cards as much as I like putting them together.
Blessings

1 comment:

  1. Love the background paper...perfect with this imsge! Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE

    HUGS!!
    Kim
    CDAC Progressive Challenge DT

    ReplyDelete