Thursday, July 28, 2011

Christmas Snowman

Hi,  hope everyone is having a good week.  I really enjoyed this weeks ongoing challenge from Delightful Inspiration.  Especially since it was about my favorite time of year, CHRISTMAS.  I love everything about Christmas, the music, lights, decorations, cooking, just everything! I drive my family nuts!!:) I also love snow and snowmen so this was a really fun card to do.  I tried my best to forget how hot it really was as we are going through a record breaking heatwave!! I am ready for a cool break myself. :)  Hope you like my card and if you haven't ever joined us for the progressive challenge be sure to pick up the freebie at the beginning of the month and join us, it is alot of fun! Have a great weekend.  Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment