Thursday, April 14, 2011

Garden Party!

I will always think of Ricky Nelson when I hear Garden Party, oh my, I am really showing my age today. :)  This is the adorable digital stamp provided by Designed Inspirations for the on going challenge this week.  It was such a cute image and I loved working with it.  I had the most fun picking the paper to go with it as I almost always color my image before I start to put the card together. I know some people like to color the image after they have decided on exactly what colors they will use, I just love to color first and figure out everthing else later.  I hope you like my choices.  Have a blessed week!

2 comments:

  1. I love your card Pam! Thanks for joining us @ Designed2Delight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the colors you used! Thanks for joining us on Designed2Delight!

    ReplyDelete