Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Hey, hope everyone is having a good week.  It seems lately that I have needed a lot of get well cards and sadly sympathy cards.  I made a couple of get well cards this week that I really thought turned out cute.  Thanks to my cuttlebug and my new software SCAL that I got to use with my cricut I have been trying some new things.  On the card with the bear with the balloons I distressed the paper after I ran it through my cuttlebug. It doesn't show up as well in the picture but it made a big difference in the look of the card.  The digi I used for that card came from Digisparkle.  It was a cute set of get well digis that I bought.  The other card I used my SCAL to cut out the frame that goes around the sick little teddy!  I love the SCAL since I have had time to play with it and learn how to use it.  I hate I have to send out get well cards because you never want someone to be sick, but hopefully these will brighten up someones day!

No comments:

Post a Comment